All is connected. All is one..
Mind, Body, Spirit, Community.
A healing-oriented medicine that takes account of the whole person (body, mind and spirit), including all aspects of their lifestyle.
One that emphasizes the therapeutic relationship and makes use of all appropriate therapies, both conventional and complementary.
Principles of Integrative Medicine include:
- Partnership between the patient and practioner in the healing process.
- Appropriate use of conventional and complimentary methods to facilitate the body’s own healing response.
- Use of natural, less invasive interventions whenever possible.
- Consideration of all factors that influences health, wellness and disease, including mind, body, spirit and community.
- Broad concepts of promotion of health and prevention of illness as well as treatment of disease.
- A philosophy that neither rejects conventional medicine nor accepts alternative medicine uncritically.
- Recognition that good medical practice should be inquiry driven, based in good science and open to new paradigms.
- Practioners as role models of health and healing, committed to the process of self-exploration and personal development..
CONTACT USPhone: (305) 446-2444
8720 North Kendall Drive, Suite 115
Miami, FL 33174